Monday, October 6, 2008

My Tawaw FrieNdzz

hello huyz!.. these are my friends who means a lot to me... I'm considering them as my siblings and close friends to me.. I maybe not telling them all my secrets not because I'm not trusting them but they know how much i appreciate all their good deeds and all their cares for me.. (drama!) but that's real.. They're one of my strength that I'm having for now.. without them, I should have cut wrist and not telling them all my weakS.. I am happy whenever i'm with them.. I am always laughing out loud whenever they moving and making me laugh and the way they teasing me for the things I'm not used to be.. so why I am featuring this?.. because these are the concept of my blog.. about my friends.. about us.. about friendship we built.. about the things that we'll never expect in the future... about the things that made us shocked from the past.. and all of the things we used to know.. anyway, i want to mention their names here... bihira lang ako mamili ng "TRUE FRIENDS"... the three in that first image, its me the one whose with cellphone, ELENOR (the middle one) is one of my close friend that I am considering as my Buddy.. she's my close friend and I used to call her "TOL" and "tawaw".. She knows everything about me. we became close friends a year ago, I can say that she's having a bad mood syndrome sometimes.. but I used to it cause she's my buddy.. We sometimes had a fight but not totally a big deal for us.. cause we solved it a minutes later..hehe!.. MARILOU ( the third one) is my very very close friend of mine.. I really love this girl.. even if sometimes I don't understand her mood.. I used to it,. She is the MOMMY of our group... She's definitely good but totally Bad if you gonna mess her up... She's very caring to me.. We became so close when she'd back to school a couple of years ago... we used to be each other in school because she and I had no close friends that time that's why we always to be with each other.. :)

<-- Joyce, the girl with full of joy every time we meet in school.. although we were not close during school days, she totally have my trust and friendship for real.. we were classmates, we know each other faces and names but not personal as it seems... we became close when I get to visit my friend (ELENOR) in their "TAMBAYAN".. the crystal links... as I always to get there, as always we got knowing each characters... I used to call her "Madam Joycee" and I myself didn't even know why I am calling her that way..hehehe but for me, it's just a respect... really... :) Joyce for me will always be a friend to me no matter the distance we had now.. :)
<--BorGe, the man here!:) we never talk nor even close during school days.. hahaha lol!.. but this man made me so funny and laugh even if his jokes are so out of the world!..hehe :) I called Him "TOL" (Bro or sis).. he's one of my few friends that I'm calling "TOL"(that way).... he's so funky and crazy.. but He's my idol coz this man is so smart.. I remember telling him "ToL buti pa ikaw na lang teacher namin sa elective''.. heheh because he's definitely has a quality to teach us and knows evrything we wanted to know in school. no offense to my professor there! but "Wala jud mi naibalhan sa mga topic nimu!" hahahah.. di ba TOL?..hehehe kabuangan man but that's the truth..heheh
<--the two guyz here.. karlo and Rotsen.. these guyz are also my closed friends in school and until now.. we always keeping in touch no matter the distance we had right now.. for me, i am considering them as my big brothers.. :)
Paul (right image) .. i call him also "TOL".. he's one of my close friend too.. I am also considering him my Big bro in the group.. :) we became close friends when I used to stay in the "Tambayan" of them.. hehehe.. I always remember our walking trip around roxas and bonifacio to have a conversations and had some talks about somebody that hurt us.. (chaka!)..hehehe I'm also happy when the three of us (with ELENOR) were talking nonsense and having some good trip.. :) This friend of mine is so kind to me and i found him very loyal to his girl of his dreams... (can I mention her here Tol?)hehehe.. :) he called himself "Stripe Boy".. who's the girl of his dreams?.. he called her as "PIANO girl"..hehe :)
The last but not the least.. I have Mamot here. (left)... I am considering this girl as my "Madam" and close friend to me, though some situations could not be on details here.. I would rather hit somebody's face than to break my respect with this girl.. "if someone has gone, somebody would come and that's definitely HER.. and She is better and deserves my friendship" everyone in the group knows the situation about this issues we had on her "TWIN" but we ignored that coz we totally rule the friendship we have right now..... i consider her as my Sister.. not by blood but through the bottom of our hearts.... :)

*** That's how I value them.. I love my friends and that's why I'm featuring them here!.. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger