Monday, October 13, 2008

this time around.. my new fave.. :)

***hmmm, middle of this night.. my sister wasn't home yet.. and I can't sleep, not because I'm all alone this time, but because I'm having an insomnia again.. they told me to drink milk.. yeah! I had tried it so many times... but it doesn't work for me..hahaha!..lol!.. what I did?, I'd watched the paramore concert in an online video site.. and guyz, there was their song caught my attention really.. I've searched the lyrics and then downloaded that performanced of them.... Just nothing.. I was just feeling good when I heard and watched it.. It makes me sing whenever I played it on my winamp player..hahaha!.. ok.. this is it na.. no more good talkings..hahaha! :D



*** The title of this song is "WHEN IT RAINS"..
*** I Love watching those lovers there kissing and it's so sweeeetttt"...heheh :D
*** Hayley has a great amazing voice!... :)
*** to all my friends out there, listen to the lyrics.. naay matamaan!..wahaha but in fairness, it's so lovely..hahaha!.. peace y'all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger