Saturday, October 18, 2008

An OaTh a year ago.. (BroKen Promise)

A year ago (the same date and time).. Someone had promised me one thing . It was the day of conversation between two new friends.. A semestral break has started that time.. All I do on that vacation; watching TV, eating, hanging out with my brothers, Texting...o yeah! we became textmates (me and that someone).. and then we became very close as if we know each other that time.. until it was boring for us to have a discussion bout nonsense topic of all time.. I ended it up asking her, "Do you keep secrets?".. and then she answered me back, "If you trust me, then I'll do!. why?".. "I do have secrets and I know I can trust you, I'll tell you all my secrets but... You tell me yours too.." I replied...
But she refused to tell me her secrets and she asked me what's my secrets... I told her everything because I trusted her.. in the meantime, She asked me, "Can I trust you?"... then I replied "If you think you can trust me, then yes I can"... She gave me a situation where she has her "CURIOSITY" of something else..I was shocked, I never expect that she was on that situation (could not be on detail here! it's COMPLICATED..clue: not a DRUGS or any prohibited hobby ok!.. ITS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP!). She txted me again "hoist! Are you still there?.. Shocked ka noh?".. Then I answered "huh?..If You want to avoid that thing, you can make it, unless you wouldn't and give it a try but don't you dare me to support you coz I don't like to see you with that situation not because I am not a friend but you have to see the outcome if you're gonna do it".. As I was replying her that time, she send me a message like this.."You're right!, don't worry I can control myself pa naman! sinabihan ko na xa na wag na xa manligaw kc ala man xa pag asa at di tanggap ng barkada natin"... then I replied "Mabuti naman para maaga pa alam na niya na hindi pwede".. then she textbacked "pero inlove man daw xa sa akin! at gusto nga daw niya iprove at pumunta ng boarding house para manligaw kaya lang andun si ****T baka magtaka rin un.." nxt message "Eto kasing c J*** eh simula nung nging close kmi dami ng nalilink at nacurious tuloy ako!"...then I enden it up by texting her.. "IKAW bahala sa LIFE mo, kung anu gusto mu edi gawin mo pero tingnan mo muna kung anu mangyayari pag may gagawin kang hindi makakabuti sau at kung un man makakapagpasaya sau edi masaya na rin ako for you, andito lng ako.." then She answered "Tlaga?.., thank you.. wag ka mag alala nakocontrol ko pa sarili ko at saka curious lang naman ako at hindi ko naman cnabi na FALL na ako dun"... then I told her "PAGXURE OI!"... then she replied "Secret lng natin toh ha!..".. then i answered "OFCOURSE!".. then after a minute she texted me "From now on magbestfriend na tayo!.." at first we call each other Bestfriend but I thought It was just a "TAWAGAN", as days passing by.. we called each other "BEST" ..we became close friends as if we were siblings and true real friends.. Everytime we're not together, we always looking for each other as if we were worrying... a txt like this "BEST WER KA?.."."DITO AKO OFFICE, SAN KA NA best!? BILISAN MO JAN!"... although we were three (3) close friends (pangatlo c INDAY).. me and her (SOMEONE) took ourselves to be best of friends for real..we always holding hands and embraced each other everytime we're going in and out to school and as time goes by, we made a memories that NOBODY could ever take and replace those CRAZY but BEAUTIFUL moments of a true and real friends.. I wish it wasn't just a very nice memories.. I wish that I could bring back those but I know I can't.. This day, OCTOBER 18, was supposedly our celebration.. every 18th day was our Bestsary (that's what we call it!).. We're exchanged gifts to each other during our bestsary..My first gift was a pink teddy bear and we call it "CHIX" (Un gusto nia itawag kc We call Girls as CHIX that way!haha!) but it wasn't our bestsary, anyway I gave her a PILOT Ballpen (wala kc xang ballpen sa exam nun! tapos ballpen nya puro nag tatae tae hahaha!) during our first bestsary and she gave me black BRACELET (gawa daw nya) that was very sweet for a us to have.. a night of our bestsary that time she txtd me, "Tnx best!.. You're my bestfriend forever and I will keep you for the rest of my liFE.. luv u best koh! happi bestsary" (this message is still on my inbox 2).. I answered her " Tnx din best, Luv u too!.." ... I'll always keep those memories in my heart because she made an oath and a promise.. But I'm not expecting anything to happen in the future coz we both know it's very complicated and impossible to have those back, although I missed her very much (I can't deny it..yah! am not hiding it coz it's true).. This day is supposedly our AniBestsary! (wheeww!)..I was just wondering if she's thinking of this day like I do.. tsk3.. 3 nights of dreaming that she hugged me and hold my hands again (yes, I know she has a scar or PEKLAT on her hand..un ang nkita ko sa panaginip ko..hahaha! pero ask nyo kung meron talaga xa peklat o wala..hehehe)., I thought it was real but gosh I wake up saying.. "ai, akala ko totoo!".. tsk3.. I will never regret those days.. most specially OCTOBER 18, 2007!.. :)..

***Naremember ko lang ang araw na ito kaya wag na magreact mga against jan ok..:(
*** Kung mabasa man nya ito, edi mabuti..hahaha! :(
***Sana hindi na lang xa nagpromise.... :(
***She Broke it... for someone! (grrrr!).. She made me blind and looked dumb for all those times.. :(
***I'd protected her for nothing... She'd lied not even tell me everything.....and explain what's on her side but, instead She Left us (me and inday)...
***I've trusted her..despite of everything she has done!..ok na unta di ba! :(
***I moved on! but I can't help myself to remember everything specially every 18th day of the month.. :(

No comments:

Powered By Blogger