Sunday, October 5, 2008

SuPerJaneLLe

This is my friend Janelle Tan. When I was still in school, we neither talk nor just smiling back at each other its because we don't know each other yet.. Until my Friends and I, noticed that this girl always using the SUPERMAN Blue bag (i Guess?).. So WE decided to code named her as SUPERGIRL.. Until the time when I graduated, We Became friends through Texting (but not always) We call each other as "TOL" just like my other close friends call me that way..TOL means for us as Siblings (bro or sis).. She (janelle) never knew that we call her a SUPERGIRL not because she's a hero for everyone but she's definitely much look a like with that image, ika nga eh "habang tumatagal lalo na xang ngiging kamukha ni SUPERGIRL".. I was amazed when I saw her fs profile full of heroes and images of SUPERGIRL then we come to think, If JAnelle knew her code name to us.. hahaha! lolz!.. but that made me so hmmmmm happy coz aside from became friends with this funny Supergirl I've met, Some of my friends wondering how we Became close (char!)... and talking about this cute friend of mine, she has many ADMIRERS, as girls and boys thought..hehehe.. you are wondering why I'm posting this article about her?.. its because I'm watching a SUPERMAN movie right now, the classic one.. where SUPERGIRL meets her cousin Clark Kent.. so I remember asking her (janelle) about what article should I Post on my Blog, she told me "MUKHA KO" (mY Face!).. she told me to post her face but I knew it was just a Joke. :) but I come to think of what I'm gonna Post here.. Yes!.. this is it.. I REMEMBER HER.. My friend Janelle "SuperGirL" Tan... :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger