Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lier's goes to HeLL

O yah! that's true... yah I've lied... but NOT totally "GOOD as SHE was on Me"... :) right?.. am lying but seconds later, I screwed up...hahaha! and am not really GOOD at it like SHE did it before and done it with all the things I made and done for her.. then suddenly we screwed her up like asking "whoa!, whhhaaaatttt?????"... how?..when?...why?.." that's all I can say!... but "SHE was really a GOOD... LIER!.." like putting a knife stabbed!! not on my heart, but on my BACK!... just funny little hurt huh?.. and am not affected of losing this person.. but really feel very betrayed, because after all the things I've done, I suddenly realized that I was... with the Devil in disguised in all those times!..well tnx for all those... LIES!....had a wonderful memories!! grrrrrr...(hayst!)... >:(

No comments:

Powered By Blogger