Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was Poisoned....

I was (recently) admitted this morning 2:30 AM, at the hospital.. just a kilometers away from our house.. because the doctor said I was food poisoned.. I never told my friends or texted them cause first, I have no load! hahaha! (poor!), 2nd my phone was busted and left on my room.. I never told them, after I got home at 8 AM the same day.. not becoz I thought that they'll gonna worry about me, but I don't have to coz It's not important them to know it alright :) and anyway I'm alright now.. And this situation bothers me because I promised and texted my friend (ELENOR) yesterday, that i'll visit her in school today but I broke it..."SORRY TOL!"... coz my mom didn't want me to go outside the house.. so I texted Elenor that I'm tired and I have to accompany my mom.. gosh I've lied(hahaha!).. oh yes.. i feel very sad coz I never told Elenor, even Paul and the rest of the group about what happen to me coz they also having their busy career and doing their busy project and I don't want them to worry bout it.. (char!) ... I thought this day will gonna be our "LAAG TIME"... atay jud!.... kinsa makabasa ani (kaila lang namu) secreto lang nato ok..hahahahah!!!!.. :) have a nice hour!... :) ...o_O..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger