Thursday, September 10, 2015

Being An Introvert.. (I am)

Photo Not Mine ;)
Being an Introvert..

I don’t have any idea about being an Introvert. I don’t exactly know the meaning of it, not until ...somebody just told me I am.

I googled it. I found out that I am an Introvert. It’s not because that I love being alone or I preferred to be on my own but .. Ganun talaga ako kahit nung bata ako. Di ako nakikipag laro, unless may mang iinvyt or someone to convinced me to play pero madali ako mabored. Madali ako sumuko sa isang laro o bagay na nauumpisahan ko. I'm a kind of person na mahiyain pagdating sa activities lalo na sa schools. Kahit alam ko kung paano gawin ang isang bagay o gampanan ang mga roles sa mga activities. Mabilis ako matuto at minsan kapag may tinatanong ang mga teachers at walang nakakasagot, I only whispered the answer to myself.
Hindi naman ako matalino. Never kong ikinatuwa na maraming nagsasabing matalino ako, but the truth is di ko nararamdamang ganun ako. i only used Logic. Yung bang nilalagay ko ang sarili ko sa mga bagay na kung ano man ang kahihinatnan ng isang pangyayari.
just for example na lang pag may mga problemang dumarating sa buhay ko. I just kept it to myself. Ayokong may nakaka alam sa mga pinag dadaanan ko. Lalo na kung tungkol sa LOVE.
Minsan sa buhay ko nagkaroon din ako ng pag ibig. yung pers taym na mainlove. Di ko ma express o masabing Love na talaga yung feelings ko at that time. Di makakain ng tama dahil lagi mo iniisip yung taong nagugustuhan mo. Lalo na pag malapit kayo sa isat isa.


The first time I experienced na nagkagusto ako was way back in elementary. The worst or maybe unusual thing siguro was attracting to a girl. Yes. I was confused. I didn't ask anybody or myself kung ano man yung mga nangyayari sa akin its because I was still a kid. I enjoyed being myself. I thought it was just a normal thing. There was this girl named Ronalyn (My first ever...crush or maybe puppy love). She was my classmate during grade 2. Ang aga ko nagkacrush. I really remembered it probably because She was a part of my childhood life. She was so sweet and kind. She even hugged me everytime I go to the classroom. Sabay kami magrecess. 2 pesos pa ata ang baon ko that time. We were close friends. Pinapasali nya ako sa laro kahit na di ako nakikihalubilo sa iba. fast forward. i was sad na hindi kami naging classmates sa Grade 3 level. but.. Our frienship grows. Minsan pinupuntahan ako sa Section B (2nd Section ako napunta) para sabihing sabay kami mag recess. I dont exactly what to feel or how would i explain that kasi now ko lang na realized na sa murang edad ko at those times may mga ganung situations agad na syempre para sa akin thats sooooo Sweeetness haha. Ngayon ko lang kasi parang naramdaman o naalala mga bagay na di ko pinansin kasi nga bata ako that time. Pero naisip ko din naman itanong sa sarili ko bakit naiiba ako. Bakit ganito.. is this normal or what.. something na hindi ko naitanong sa iba kasi wala ako makausap. Ang mahirap din.. wala akong inaamin kahit ano everytime they would ask me about my gender or preference something. It is just being myself. if you like it then accept it. If you don't then I would never mind it.

As the time goes by, marami na rin nakakapansin lalo na sa family that I am different. I am not what they want me to be. Hindi ko masabi sa kanila directly kung ano ako o ano gusto ko. Because I just kept it. I don't want them to worry about me. Ayokong mag expect sila.

Being an introvert is not easy. ayokong baguhin kung ano ako dahil ganun talaga ako. Whether its normal for anyone else or not , I know it wouldn't matter. Kasi I believe if someone loves me or likes me, she or he wouldn't mind who ar what i am as long as they won't give me up. I know its unfair for a friend na they will be the one to adjust for me. Its not easy for me to see them hating me or getting them pissed off of me. I am not anti-social.. its just i preferred being happy inside than seeing them happy but struggling inside. its complicated. All I need is someone who can stay no matter how hard it is to be with me. Selosa ako. pag tahimik ako, dalawa lang yun, i always felt jealous whenever someone gives the kind of attention (that i want from) to anyone else. secondly, I want to avoid or make myself to stay away from people na alam kong na aattached na ako. Its hard because the more i attached to someone else, the more my feelings getting invests to that person and I hate to hate it. lalo na kung ginagawa akong options for them. Ako na mismo nag uumpisang umiwas just to stop those feelings i have for them because I am falling soooo fast and I hate myself for that dahil mabilis ako mahulog. When they asked me about whats wrong with me, I just shut up and move forward. Thats life. Its annoying i know. Just hit me if you ever that person. seriously, its not easy being me. though at times I love myself. Sometimes I hate being me.

Bipolar? No. It's not in a mood. But its my identity.

I don't like talking (In person) unless i have something to say or Interesado ako sa topic. well... I love talking about Anime's, Sci Fi.. and adventures mga tipong gusto kong pag usapan. Mahirap ako kaibiganin talaga. sorry to those people na iniwasan ko for no reason. its just we didn't Click the same point. But to those I avoided for some reasons na because I kinda look for you everytime na iniiwan nyo ako sa ere.. its alright. maybe there are people na pwede ko pa rin bigyan ng chance to prove they are worth my respect and trust. But hey,  sometimes its not like trust or respect issues.. I just want them to be honest with me though sometimes i wasn't that honest for them.

I always love to think about a lot of things. minsan mahilig ako mag daydream. i am optimistic inside.. may mga pangyayaring gusto ko mangyari sa isip ko lang. because I know for a reason that in reality I can't even do that... like Loving someone else who doesn't love you back.. mga ganun. lol

Mga bagay na hindi ko masabi sa mga taong gusto ko kausap, dito ko nasasabi. I love writing. I love to think these words are written every night. Every thoughts. Marami akong gusto sabihin. I just don't have someone to talk with or to talk to. Hindi ko lang masabi lahat because i know for a fact that it will never undo anything.

Lastly, i know its kinda "Selfish"to know this. But I cant undo all this things because... this is who I am. I am weird i know. A lot of my friends know that.... I am Introvert.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger