Saturday, October 6, 2012

When Boredom Strikes

at the office during work :))
In my recent activities before starting my job last week, I decided to concentrate on my doings so i could focus on my work. But when the day starts, it takes time for me to wake up so early every time my clock will alarmed, i always put it off or i set it up into next minute to alarm because i still feel sleepy and my eyes still closed. But when i started my routine and went to the office, it doesn't pressure my time there coz everyone there doesn't feel it too so what i do is that i find myself surfing on the networking sites to ease my boredom. i say to myself "so boring, why cant i open my internet on my unit, (well the office is not strict for the employees to have their time on the computer) i can do surf on the net every time when i don't have any task." the company assigned me on the mapping division so work for me there is not so hard because i had a background on the software they used for the mapping. 2 task in just an hour, so easy huh? :)) someone said to me how did I finished all the task in an hour because most of them finished 1 task in 3 days. i said i just gotta do what i can do and its not so hard to do it. when i finished task, there i go again, boredom strikes on me again. i don't have earphone for my music to ease my boring situation here. finding games and anything i could do on my unit to pass the time. singing myself out of tuned, oh yeah i could do so much better at my room. haha well as boredom keeps striking on me, there my candies on my pocket that i almost got it all and nothings left. i'm happy for my new job right now, I missed doing my salah (prayer) while doing work on the office but i don't forget the Name above Who gave me all these blessings. every time i leave the office to go home, half of my body feels tiredness and half of it feels "I gotta work so hard." after washing up myself, i would find myself to sleep but sometimes it takes loong time to find it because sometimes insomnia strikes on me. what i do after washed up is to get my laptop and had some movie marathon until i could sleep. before i sleep i do sunnah prayers to thank God for the wonderful day He gave me and Thanking Him also for the bad day that I handled in a good way. :) boredom for me is not sticking you all the way. you can feel it whenever you don't have anything to do with yourself. the things you can do when boredom strikes, you need to find and look for the other way to ease what you feel and love what you do because doing it with yourself is like entertaining your own happiness as well as your love ones. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger